Dresses are my favorite, the best outfit piece of all time. I’ve been a dress enthusiast ever since I can remember. When it comes to dresses, I DO NOT discriminate. I’ve always been drawn to dresses of all styles, colors and lengths at every single stage of my life. When I was younger, I’d convince my dad that I must have a new dress to wear daily. In my adult years, (being the impulse shopper that I am) I’ve continued the tradition and still purchase dresses any chance I get. Naturally it made sense that I start an online boutique featuring mostly dresses….:)
So with Spring right around the corner, I wanted to share the top 10 reasons you should wear more dresses and why I love them so much!
- They’re flattering on every body type, whether you’re curvy, skinny, pregnant, athletic or something in between. There are so many different styles to choose from, cut-outs, stretchy or a super flowy fit, there is bound to be a dress that looks amazing on just about everyone.
- They’re easy to pack and don’t take up a lot of space in your suitcase. When I travel, I love to have plenty of options (I’ve been known to over pack on occasion) but with dresses you can stock up and still have room for everything else. It also makes getting dressed on vacation a breeze.
- Getting dressed up has always been my form of art, it’s how I express myself and I do it best in dresses. They’re just so versatile. They can easily be dressed up or down with different shoes, accessories, makeup, and jackets. I also love adding a belt to change the silhouette. You can also wear them year-round by styling them with tights or boots!
- Dresses are super comfortable and freeing while pants are sometimes constricting. Wearing a beautiful flowy, maxi dress on a sunny day while out enjoying a spicy marg is one of the best things ever and I want that free feeling all the time.
- You instantly feel more feminine in a dress. It could be a solid color or floral, maxi or mini, long sleeve or off the shoulder, they’re all classically feminine and I love embracing my femininty.
- Dresses will never go out of style. A forever classic piece that you will always create the best memories in. All of my favorite, most fun times in life, I was wearing a dress.
- It’s so much easier to find a good dress than a good pair of jeans. (Especially on this site!!!!)
- They just make it so much easier to get dressed. You only have one piece to put on and instantly look polished and put together. By only having one article of clothing to put on, wearing a dress makes getting ready so much more time efficient.
- Dresses are effortless even when it looks like you put major effort into your outfit. I get way more compliments on my dresses than I do in anything else. On the rare occasion that I don’t wear a dress out, I immediately regret it.
- The most important reason of all, dresses make me feel beautiful, confident and instantly brighten my mood.
I could go on and on about my love for dresses but I think you get my point. We’re so lucky as women that we get to wear dresses!
Okay but seriously, how many times did I just say dresses hahaha